Friday, April 2, 2010

Better than Snow White...

Snow White had 7 dwarfs as her working companions. Well, I definitely had her beat today. I had 14 helpers. And none of them were dwarfs (They were all of average height.) So much work was done today, I think I'll just show you rather than tell you.

Guys pulled up the carpet.
Thank you Trey, Curtis, Wesley, and Ryan.










Leah cleaned and primed all the interior doors.
(Yes- this time I remembered to use primer first.)










Mary and Kristen painted the guest bedroom ceiling and drug a ton of garbage to the curb. I don't think the garbage man is going to like me.







Emily painted the ceiling in the office. Great job Emily!!









I just have 2 words for you PINE STRAW!! I think I can officially say that I hate pine straw. Today Michael helped me get the pine straw off the roof and out of gutters. It was so much. I had piles on the ground the size of small cars.
This is the before picture.





And here is the after.







I spent hours clearing pine straw away from the house and putting it around the flower beds / weed beds. Thank you Sarah for helping me wrestle with that awful pine straw.









Which brings me to the building.
What is this thing? Who knows!


















But with a little Man Power...
It's gone. :-)
Thank you so much Curtis, Bradley, Jordan, Wesley, Ryan, Trey and Jack.





Just call me Snow White with my friends: Emily, Meagan (thanks for sanding and priming the bathroom cabinets), Leah, Sarah, Bradley, Michael, Curtis, Wesley, Trey, Mary, Kristen, Ryan, Jordan and Jack. (I hope I didn't forget anyone.)






No comments:

Post a Comment