Friday, April 30, 2010

Maybe it's a sign...

Today was a busy day. We moved everything except the furniture. You never know how much stuff you have until you try and move it. I have a lot of dishes, and serving trays and cake stands, and lots of other things that are pretty and help to make things seem special when they are used.
I'll be sure to post some pics of the completed house tomorrow when the furniture is in.

On another note... perhaps it's a sign I am supposed to get a pet.
Today I had to catch a cat and put it out of the house. Twice! Unbelievable but true. This time it was at the old house, but still it is quite the strange occurrence.
Baby bird, cardinal, chipmunk, cat... getting bigger and furrier. Tomorrow may be a dog or a small horse. I'll keep you posted.

Thank you to my amazing helpers! Jan, Marcia, Joan, Marie, Julia, Hannah, Sarah Lynn, Meghan, and Rebecca. (And thank you ahead of time to the guys who are helping with the heavy lifting tomorrow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment