Thursday, April 29, 2010

Welcome Home!

Tomorrow is the beginning of moving days!! Ready or not, here is comes.
I decided the front of the house needed some flowers. The whole house could be in shambles but at least the pretty flowers outside make me feel better. Doesn't this entry way say "Welcome Home"?
I thought I would share a little of the progress from this week with you. I hung the mirror in the guest bathroom. It's made from a mirror frame off of an antique dresser. I like it. I think it adds character.

And on another exciting note... I have carpet!! Oh my, if you knew the drama that came with getting this carpet you would be just as excited as I am! Now that I have carpet it feels like a real home (and has much less echo). While the guys were laying carpet I scrubbed the garage door with some bleach. There's something both rewarding and disgusting about things changing colors as you clean them.


And just for fun I thought I'd throw in a few before and after kitchen pics for you. The kitchen definitely wins the award for the Most Improved.









No comments:

Post a Comment