Monday, March 15, 2010

Closing Day & Greasy Elbows

Today was closing day! It's official I am the owner of a home... a dirty, filthy, sticky, cluttered, dusty home. Yep! It's all mine! And for the first day as a home owner, I have to say, I think it was pretty productive. Here are just a few of the already completed tasks.


















Here's what the kitchen used to look like. I'm not sure you can truly appreciate the layers of stains and food caked on every surface. It also used to have this weird trellis thingy dividing it from the living room.



















And after being a home owner for a couple of hours... the trellis divider is gone. And the kitchen is clean (or at least cleaner). Thank you to a lot of paper towels, Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, and a lot of greasy elbows. Thanks to my friends who let me borrow their elbow grease.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for giving me the 'heart' list to chose from! Can't wait to see the french doors! Hurry and post some pics....especially of that awesomely clean fireplace!!!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete