Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Rub-A-Dub-Dub...

look at my new tub.
It's still a little rough around the edges, but it is definitely installed and working!












The tub isn't the only thing looking fresh and clean!
There was a lot of painting today. The master bedroom is painted and the office.



This is the master bedroom before...





And after.
For those of you who may be wandering, I'm not painting the trim gray. It just has gray primer on it because the trim is painted with oil based paint and has to be covered before I can paint it with the trim color.













I had some help with the office and with cleaning. Thanks Ashley and Destinee!



Painting the office














Oh those shutter doors and Winnie the Pooh border!!


I am so blessed to see the progress. It really doesn't look like the same house. Today, I put 2 drawer organizers in the kitchen. It felt good to do something that seemed "normal" for a new house. Organizing a drawer is a much lighter task than pulling up 1600 square feet of carpet or refinishing cabinets.
Tomorrow the new heater and air conditioner will be installed. My fixer-upper house is on the mend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment